Every single year, billions of mass manufactured single-use plastic straws end up in landfills across the globe. This is by far one of the most common pollutants, affecting everything from marine life to climate change. It's far past the time to call for an end to these & every other pollutant humans use on a daily basis. Here at Ethical Earth, we're proud to offer sustainable solutions from biodegradable straws & bamboo toothbrushes to reusable grocery bags, covering everything in between.
Bamboo is Earth's fastest growing natural fiber, making it a perfect sustainable alternative to many plastic pollutants. They are perfect for home use, travel, parties and so much more! Great for drinks of all temperatures, from hot teas to frozen milkshakes. A wonderful alternative to plastic because they won’t melt or give off any unpleasant tastes or odors. These are 100% biodegradable, lasting for years when used daily, and can go right in the compost when you are done with them.
Plastic straws are one of the biggest threats to marine life, and it's estimated that 8.3 billion plastic straws pollute the world's beaches. Bamboo is a naturally antimicrobial, strong and sustainable alternative. Our bamboo straws are made to last but meant to biodegrade and can be home composted after use.
- Washable & Reusable: They can easily and quickly be cleaned in the dishwasher or on the go allowing you to reuse them daily without any hassles.
- Versatile Uses: Our bamboo biodegradable straws provide just the right fit for all kinds of beverages including coffee, soda, wine, smoothies, juices, cocktails, and more. They are suitable for both cold and hot drinks.
- Daily Use Straws: he reusable bamboo drinking straws are made without using any plastics, latex, BPA, or other harsh materials so you can use them daily. They’re perfect for anyone that wants to reduce their plastic waste output whether at home or on the go.
- Eco-Friendly: Organic bamboo is biodegradable and compostable, keeping them out of landfills and oceans.
- Organic Bamboo: Fast growing, ethically-sourced bamboo is the perfect alternative to plastic. Any coloring is due to the natural color of the plant. Contains no dyes.