Floral Reusable Bag
Floral Reusable Bag
Reusable Organic Cotton Hand-Printed Tote Bag
The plastic pollution crisis has to stop here! Did you know that only 1% of plastic bags are returned for recycling? The rest are polluting our landfills and floating through our neighborhoods... About one trillion single-use plastic bags are used annually across the globe. That's nearly 2 million every minute! At the same time, 8 million pieces of plastic find their way into our beautiful oceans each day, consistently making up 60-90% of all marine debris studied... Eliminate the waste, a reusable shopping bag is a simple start to a sustainable lifestyle.
Help us on our journey to eliminate single-use plastic bags. Using only sustainably-sourced organic cotton, each reusable bag is locally hand-printed to order. Instead of mass-producing like most companies, we choose to print all of our own tote bags specifically made to each order. This results in less waste, energy and materials being used. As always, we only use organic cotton, eco-friendly printing materials, and 100% biodegradable packaging! Bring your new favorite tote bag with you everywhere you go & start conversations today!
- Made With 100% Sustainably Sourced Organic Cotton.
- Hand-Printed Using Ethically-Sourced Eco-Friendly Materials.
- Fast & Free Local Shipping Varies by Order Location.
- Additional Colors Available Upon Request.
- PVC-Free Printing Process.
- Made To Each Order.
- Variety of Uses: Shopping, Travel, Work, School, and More!
The Facts About Plastic...
- At least 267 different species have been affected by plastic pollution in the ocean.
- One in three leatherback turtles have been found with plastic in their stomachs.
- Plastics consistently make up 60 to 90% of all marine debris studied.
- Only 1% of plastic bags are returned for recycling.
- Every day approximately 8 million pieces of plastic find their way into our oceans.
- There is an estimated 10 plastic grocery bags full of plastic per foot of coastline.
- About one trillion single-use plastic bags are used annually across the globe. 2 million every minute!
- 100,000 marine creatures and 1 million sea birds die each year from plastic entanglement.