Help us work to reduce unnecessary plastic waste by switching to organic bamboo dental floss, it's the small things that add up! Our planet is literally downing in plastic pollution... Today, we currently produce over 300 million tons of plastic every year (more than the weight of every human combined). This is by far one of the most common pollutants, affecting everything from marine life to climate change. It's far past the time to call for an end to this & every other pollutant humans use on a daily basis. Here at Ethical Earth, we're proud to offer sustainable solutions from biodegradable dental floss & bamboo toothbrushes to reusable grocery bags, covering everything in between.
This floss is 100% biodegradable, making it the perfect upgrade from your plastic-filled traditional floss. Each spool contains over 98 feet of floss, meaning you won't have to replace it as often as you're used to! This can be re-ordered without the glass jar, enabling you to replace your floss & save resources where you can. The jar is completely recyclable if you need to, although this system is able to provide a lifetime of flossing, allowing you to replace the spools as needed. Crafted using only the finest ethically sourced bamboo, this floss will break down in approximately 60-90 days. Containing no gluten, preservatives, artificial coloring or sweeteners, just a mild minty flavor from peppermint and tea tree essential oils.
- Organic Tea Tree Oil is antiviral, antibacterial, and kills fungus and bacteria that cause gum disease.
- Organic Peppermint Essential Oil is anti-inflammatory and helps eliminate the hazardous germs that can be found on your gums.
- No Preservatives, Colorings, or Artificial Sweeteners/Fragrances
How to use it?
- Wrap roughly 18 inches of floss around the two middle fingers; the remaining floss can be secured around the preferred fingers of the other hand. Hold the floss firmly between your thumbs and forefingers - this will help to free up the thumbs and index fingers, as it is these fingers that will manipulate the floss.
- The floss should be maneuvered between the teeth with a gentle rubbing motion and curved against one tooth until the floss meets the gum line. Slide the floss gently between the gum and the tooth.
- The floss should be held firmly against the tooth and rub along the surface of the tooth with a gentle up and down movement. This should be continued until the backside of the last tooth is reached. Follow this process for the remaining teeth.
- A new section of the floss should be used when plaque builds upon it.
Ingredients: organic bamboo fiber with activated charcoal, candelilla plant vegan wax, biodegradable polymer, organic peppermint oil, organic tea tree oil.
What's NOT In It: parabens, synthetic fragrance, sodium lauryl sulfates, phthalates nor anything from formaldehyde.